Rachel. 18. Pennsylvania born & raised. Livin' free and easy. I'm in love with my bestfriend ♡ 2/14/14 ❅
I can’t be shaken anymore, by anyone. I’ve got to that point in my life that if you’re not a good person, and you can’t make me feel good with love and life, then fuck off, basically.
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
I really, really needed this.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
YOU’RE a baby
I’M a baby
WE CAN BE BABIES TOGETHER
We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.
|accidentally thinks about something awkward i did three years ago|
The saddest things in the world:
-people forgotten on their birthdays
-old people eating alone
-animals left behind by their humans
i don’t want to be a part of a college system where plagiarism is a worse crime than rape